I can't believe how well Alex and Sean have been getting along. Sure, there is fighting that goes on too. But for the most part, these two love having each other to play with and act goofy around. Alex appreciates his little brother just as much as Seanie looks up to his big brother. I had the last couple of days off and really enjoyed watching them interact together.
We even ventured over to Hoyt Pool this afternoon because it was hot. I was a little nervous that the boys were going to run off in opposite directions so I gave Alex the lecture before we left to stay close to me and where I can see him at all times. He was a perfect little angel and played with Sean the entire time. Alex is always watching out for Seanie and I'll catch him putting his arm around him or he'll say "It's going to be okay, Sean" to comfort him if he's upset. It's just SO sweet!!
 |
| Outside fun! |
 |
| Enjoying the last hot days of summer! |
 |
| Snack Break! |
 |
| My two lovelies! |
 |
| Water fun at Hoyt Pool! |