The boys had their wellness checkups on Friday and both boys
are doing great! Everyone at the doctor’s office
knew the Michna boys in Room 5 by the time we left though because they had to get
a bunch of shots :( Seanie got his finger poked for the lead test
and he got one shot in the leg, along with the flu mist. Alex was the winner with 4 shots in the arm
and the flu mist. I wanted to cry along
with them!
Alex is 42 ½ inches tall and almost 50lbs! He had his blood pressure taken too which was
good. Alex is enjoying every last day of
summer and is super excited to start school in a week. We went school shopping for his supplies and
the next day I got home from work, I found all of his crayons and markers
ripped open and he had colored all over his new folder. He said, “Sorry, Mom, I was just SO excited!” Alex is full of stories and just makes me laugh
on a daily basis. I just love that kid!
 |
| My little fish! |
 |
| Hang on tight! |
 |
| Muscle Man! |
 |
| Silly Boys :) |
Seanie is 35 inches tall and weighs about 28lbs. He is a little sweetheart but it takes him
awhile to warm up to people. He is a total
Daddy’s boy after hanging out with Dad all summer. I’m not sure how that’s going to go when Dad
goes back to school in a week : ) Seanie loves to play outside, especially if
it involves water. He can be occupied
for hours with his Cozy Coupe car. He is
tough and keeps up with his brother and is just as silly. Alex and Sean play so nice together and love
to chase each other and wrestle and giggle.
It’s so much fun to watch! I just adore my lil' Seanie!
.JPG) |
| Trouble Maker! |
 |
| My little Sand Monster :) |
 |
| Don't worry Grandma Beyer...he didn't really go for a ride :) |
 |
| Going for a ride on Daddy's bike! |
 |
| Seanie loves that hose! |
 |
| Pool Time! |
 |
| The boys enjoying the last few days of summer together! |