Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sean turned TWO!

What a day for the birthday boy!  We started out at the Wisconsin State Fair this morning and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful.  We watched the pig races and walked through some barns.  The boys loved the bunny rabbits.  We ate some food and listened to music while the boys danced and ran in circles in the park.  I could have sat there and watched them all day!  We had to get our flavored milk, of course, and the boys loved, loved, LOVED the Giant Slide!
 
I'm the Birthday Boy!
Enjoying the State Fair!

Root Beer milk is our favorite!


Seanie even got to milk a cow!

The boys loved looking at all the bunnies!

Dave's stomach couldn't take the Giant Slide so it was just me and my boys!

Dave referred to Sean's birthday as "Laura Day" because I cram so much into one day and plan so many fun things for the boys that I am probably the only one getting enjoyment out of it by the end of the day because the kids are so exhausted!  But we couldn't stop after the State Fair so we went to Jump Zone after Sean's nap with Tyler and Anna.  They ran their little butts around for two hours straight and they all had a blast so it was worth it!
 
Happy 2nd Birthday, Seanie!

Sean & Anna havin' fun on the slides!

The birthday boy finding his way around the obstacle course!

This Wizard of Oz wind tunnel was a major hit as you can see!
My favorite part of Sean's birthday came at his naptime.  Seanie was having trouble falling asleep in between the State Fair and Jump Zone and I really wanted him to nap and rest up for the evening.  It doesn't happen often anymore, but I rocked Seanie for a little bit and sang to him to get him to fall asleep.  We just starred at each other until his eyes got heavy and I looked at him and studied every little precious part of his face.  It was one of those moments as a Mom that I will forever treasure and I'm so glad I was able to share that moment with my little boy on his 2nd birthday!!