Monday was Dave's first day back to work so I was on my own with the two boys. My mom helped out for a couple hours in the morning so I could get a shower in, do some laundry and let Alex burn some energy off outside which was nice. I did manage to scarf down an apple for lunch around 3:00 just before Alex woke up from his very short (I don't even think he slept) nap. It was hectic at times with both boys crying and needing me at the same time but it was also fun to hang out with my boys all day. The hardest part for me is not getting any personal time to myself until about 11:00pm and then I have to decide if sleep is more important than catching up on emails. So here it is...almost midnight...and I am updating the blog when I should be sleeping! I survived the first day but I sure hope it gets a little easier!
![]() |
| Snuggle Time! |
![]() |
| Helping Daddy wash the cars! |
![]() |
| 4 weeks old - Getting so big! |
![]() |
| I'm going to get you:) |
![]() |
| I walked into our living room to find Alex swinging away in Sean's baby swing. It cracked me up so I had to take a picture before I scolded him:) |




