Thursday, September 1, 2011

1 Month Old / Photo Shoot

Sean is one month old today!  I can barely wrap my head around that right now.  He has been such a joy in our house.  Alex was such an easy baby for us so I always thought my next one would give me a run for my money but that's not the case so far.  Sean's been eating great for us.  He usually eats about 4 ozs and lets out huge burps when he's done.  He's been staying more awake during the day.  He goes about 3-4 hours during the night before he lets me know he is hungry again.  Overall, such an easy baby and he has even given us some smiles to enjoy!

  Alex is a ball full of energy.  He knows now that Daddy is back to work that he can't always play outside or manipulate my time because he has to share it with Sean.  He's been pretty good about entertaining himself with his toys, especially when I have to tend to Seanie.  We had a playdate with his cousin, Logan, today which was much needed for Alex.  Bedtime is our biggest issue right now because he always wants me to lay with him until he falls asleep so we're going to have to try and break that habit real soon.  Other than that, his vocabulary is multiplying daily and he continues to surprise us with what he knows!

We had newborn pictures of Sean taken and 2 year old pictures of Alex taken a few weeks back.  Sean's look is changing so quickly so I'm glad we captured his newborn look on film.  I just love Alex's personality and the interaction he has with Sean.  Here are some of the pictures of the boys...