Monday, August 8, 2011

1 Week Old

Today was officially my due date with Sean.  I am so happy we were able to enjoy him a week early!  He's been nothing but pure joy.  When we left the hospital on Wednesday, Sean weighed 7lb 11oz (down from 8lb 2oz).  We went to see the doctor on Friday and he had dropped to 7lb 6oz but we went again today and he's back up to 7lb 11oz so he's doing great and starting to gain weight.  He has been so mellow for us and such a good sleeper.  I've only been getting up once during the night to feed Sean and usually I have to set my alarm and wake the little guy up.

Alex has been doing really well with having Sean around.  He's still learning to be gentle around him but he loves to give kisses and rub noses with Sean.  He has been bonding with Daddy a lot this past week as I have been more busy with Sean.  Alex is starting to test our limits a bit more lately so I'm not sure if it comes with his age or because he is vying for our attention now that Sean is here.  Overall, though, Alex is a ball of energy and enjoying Mom and Dad both being home for the summer with him.

Takin' a snooze in Daddy's arms.

Is it too early to sign Alex up for T-Ball!

Trying out some tummy time.

First bath at home.

Going for a swim.  No need for a bathing suit!

My two handsome boys!