Sunday, September 11, 2016

Hawaiian Party

We went to the back-to-school Hawaiian themed party at school on Friday.  The kids had a great time with their friends including dancing, limbo and lots of fun games!  I think we are back into the routine of school again!
 
Aloha!

Sean and Anna :)
Alex and Sean both started soccer this weekend.  I get so excited to watch them excel at the sport I love so much!  Alex did awesome and scored 4 goals in the first half.  He went on to play goalie in the second half.  That kid has a powerful kick!  This is Sean’s first time playing soccer and he did fantastic.  He’s like the Energetic Bunny out on the field.  He’s constantly running after the ball and not afraid to get in the mix of kids.  It was a great start to the season for both boys!
Good Luck Sean!

Go Panthers!

Thanks for cheering me on, Logan!

Let's go, Alex!

My speedy goal-scorer!

Unstoppable as goalie :)
Thanks for coming, Papa & Nana!

We went on our first family bike ride with Sean riding his own bike with no training wheels.  He did awesome!  He still needs to work on starting and stopping himself but he is riding on his own and I couldn’t be prouder of him!
Family bike ride around the pond :)

Mr. Smooth and Steady!
Riding bikes is the coolest!

  We also got to visit with Baby Jack over the weekend and the boys loved being little helpers in taking care of him!  He's 11 months old and he's at such a fun age!  I can still remember when Alex and Sean were that little!  Boy, does time fly! 
 
Alex & Baby Jack :)

Going for a walk!  So sweet :)