Dave's always been #7 on speed dial on my phone. He was offended once and asked why he was #7 and not #1 or #2 and I told him I'm lucky to have you in my life so you've always been my Lucky Seven on my phone. Tomorrow is the official day we celebrate our 7th Anniversary and I couldn't be more happy or more in love! Every day gets better and better with you Dave!! Thanks for always putting a smile on my face :)
| Waterstreet Brewery - Where it all began :) |
| We had the BEST server in town - Ann Michna!! |
| Doesn't get much better than picking apples in our own backyard! |
| Capturing the last few hot days of the year! |
| "Baby's trucks" even got a wash! |
| Mommy and Alex :) |
| Playing some T-Ball at the park! |
| My big man Alex at the plate! |
| My little Seanie-bon havin' fun at the park :) |