Well, this is a first for us because Alex never escaped, but Seanie climbed out of his crib on Saturday. We didn't hear a peep from him until he surprised Dave downstairs with a big "Hi Daddy" during his naptime. Saturday night went okay in the crib but Sunday morning we woke up with him knocking at his bedroom door because he climbed out of his crib and couldn't get his bedroom door open. He climbed out once during his nap today and just now, I heard him rattling the door knob so I just put him down again. That little stinker barely makes a sound! I asked him how he climbed out and he was more than willing to show me. We have a small dresser next to his bed which he used at first but I've since moved that out of his reach and he can still climb out. So, looks like a big boy bed is in our very near future for him. I'm not sure I'm ready for that!
 |
| I'm free! I'm free! |
 |
| He's become quite the climber these days! |
I took Seanie for a haircut on Friday and he did SO well. He's sat on my lap in the past and it usually starts with some tears. But this time, he was smitten by a little 3 year old girl that was watching him and he sat perfectly in the chair all by himself. When it came time to shave his neck, Seanie was so ticklish that he was cracking up in the chair. It was hilarious! I was so proud of him and he looks like such a big boy with his new haircut!
 |
| Lookin' good Sean Man! |
 |
| Alex made it to 19 games this season! |
 |
| How cute is this?! |
 |
| Movie time! Cuddling with his puppy! |
 |
| My big man Alex! |
 |
| Enjoying the fresh air outside! |
 |
| Aww...this is how I found my boys sitting together tonight :) |