Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pool Time!

I am on a roll with the blog this week mostly because I am off from work and kickin' off the start of summer with my two boys and lovin' every second of it!  My Mom and I took Alex and Sean to Wirth Pool today because summer was finally in the air for a day.  The boys loved it all - the pool, slide, sandbox and playground.  I was excited to see how Seanie would like everything because he had just turned one last summer and didn't really enjoy the water as much.  But he's gonna be a little fish, just like his brother, because they both love getting wet and are both so fearless!  We all had so much fun and it made for a great day! 

Gearing up for our first pool day of the summer!

My big boy, Sean, havin' fun on the slide!
And he's lovin' it!
Havin' fun in the sun!