Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Dave is such an awesome Dad to Alex and Sean and I love that he is so involved in their lives.  He absolutely loves every minute he spends with them and they are truly best friends!  We honored Dad on Father's Day with the best way we knew how and took him to a ball game to cheer on the Beloit Snappers minor league baseball team.  It was Snappy the Turtle's birthday so they had all kinds of mascots at the game celebrating and Alex was in all his glory.  Seanie warmed up to them eventually and gave high fives and waved.  We had fun but it was a hot one!
 
Then it was off to wish Papa Bob a Happy Father's Day where we had a yummy cookout!  I say it every year but I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life that have been stand up role models and have helped make me into the person I am today.  Happy Father's Day to all those men!
 
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Dad and Seanie with Snappy the Turtle!

Daddy and his two favorite boys!

My two little helpers washing Daddy's truck!


Papa Bob is silly and fun but also the ROCK of our family!
Happy Father's Day, Dad!