Monday, June 10, 2013

All About Tigers

Grandpa & Grandma Beyer treated Alex to a Zoo class for his birthday and the best part was that I was able to spend the day with him and enjoy it too.  The class was for 4 and 5 year olds and it was all about tigers which we both thoroughly enjoyed.  They set up different stations all around the classroom where the kids were able to learn about the tigers.  We learned how they hunt their prey and what they eat and what it means when their tail is up in the air or straight down.  You'll have to quiz Alex the next time you see him!  We were able to touch the fur of a tiger and their sharp teeth and thick whiskers.  Alex and I had a fun day together while Seanie was good in hands with Papa and Nana :) 
 
Oooh, his fur is so soft!

Grrr..I'm a tiger!

Marking his territory with his sharp claws!


Decorating the wild for his tiger to live.

I missed my Seanie today but I know he had so much fun with Papa and Nana!

Just like his big brother...