We celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary on Friday and were treated to dinner at Mr. B's Steakhouse and a movie, Money Balls. It was so nice to enjoy a night out, just the two of us. Thanks to Grandma Michna for holding down the fort with Alex & Sean. The boys loved having you over! It seems like we've been married much longer than 5 years because we've been together almost 10 now! We've been through a lot together but the most rewarding are our two beautiful boys! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful, hands-on Daddy and the best husband a girl could want, who still makes me laugh everyday! Dave, I look forward to many, many more milestone anniversaries in the future with you! Thanks for always taking care of me and making me the happiest girl in the world. I love you!!
 |
| Celebrating 5 Years & 2 Babies |
 |
| Seanie & Grandma Michna |