Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two Months Old!

I just can't believe my baby is already 2 months old!  It's so much fun having a newborn in the house again.  I love all the snuggles and being able to witness all of the "firsts" again that come along with a new baby.  Seanie is smiling a lot more frequently and on demand now and he is starting to coo a lot more too.  He continues to be a good baby for us and rarely fusses outside of needing a bottle or diaper change.  He still eats about every 2-3 hours and we're still getting up about twice at night with him.  Sean's been getting a lot stronger lately and has been holding his head up for longer intervals.  He seems to get bothered when his big brother gets too rough with him or talks too loud but who wouldn't get upset!?!  I think this sibling rivalry will continue for a long, long time! 
Happy 2 Months, Seanie!

Look how strong I am getting!

So much love!
 
Look how big my 1st baby is getting!
 
Best Buds and Brothers for Life