Friday, July 1, 2011

Stayin' Cool

I played hookie from work today and spent the day with my little man at the pool since it was so hot and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Nana joined us, as well as, Aunt Carla & Tyler while Papa stayed back with Anna.  Alex is definitely not afraid of the water and probably went down the baby water slide about 100 times.  He was so fun to watch - He'd climb the stairs, skip the kids in line that weren't paying attention (no, I'm not condoning this) and then sit patiently next to the lifeguard until he was waved to go.  After he was done, he'd get up from the slide, count to three and then jump as high as he could in the water and land on his butt.  This was his routine every time down the slide.  We had a blast and can't wait to come back with Daddy this summer!

My crazy fish leaping through the air!
Cool shades, Alex!
Havin' fun in the waterfalls with Nana!
Lovin' the water slide!
Tyler had a blast too!