We've been taking full advantage of the nice weather this summer as we've been keeping Alex busy and trying to fit in as much as possible before Baby M arrives. This past weekend, we went to the Racine Zoo with our friends, Zack, Katie & Ty, we checked out St. Dominic's festival, Daddy took Alex for a ride in his new bike seat, along with Ann and Mark, and Mommy took Alex to the pool to keep cool in this heat, along with his boy cousins, Logan & Tyler. What a fun, jam-packed weekend!
![]() |
| Momma, I'm sitting in the shade - It's TOO hot outside! |
![]() |
| Alex & Ty - best buds at the zoo. |
![]() |
| Check out my new ride! |
![]() |
| Logan Man having some fun in the sun! |
![]() |
| Uncle Steve throwing Alex up into the waterfall. |
![]() |
| Alex & Ty Ty making a splash! |
I'm 37 weeks (tomorrow) which means I am officially full-term! The heat hasn't bothered me too bad and I'm still sleeping really good at night despite my frequent trips to the bathroom. My feet get sore when I'm on them a long time or when I'm chasing after Alex and I have the occasional swollen ankles. But not too much to complain about from this expectant Mom. Dave is finishing up his baseball season and I've had time now to get the nursery set so I'm starting to feel ready. Alex has surgery to get his tonsils removed on Wednesday so, fingers-crossed, we're hoping for a speedy recovery before the Baby arrives!
![]() |
| Oh Baby! |