Saturday, April 30, 2011

Haircut / Outdoor Fun

Alex's hair has been out of control lately so we finally took him to get a hair cut.  He sat so nice for the hair stylist.  It helped that he got to sit in a race car and play with all the toys.  He even got a lollipop to take home.  It seems like he is growing up so fast to Dave and I.  Today is April 30th and was my due date with Alex.  It's hard to believe that he will be turning two years old in just one week.  If you ask Alex how old he is turning, he'll hold up two fingers and tell you two:)

Getting acquainted with his race car...

Piece of cake, Momma!
 
Almost done...a few more snips!

We try and get outside every chance we get since Alex loves the fresh air so much.  Plus, he always has so much energy that he needs to run around and burn some of it off or he will go crazy indoors.  Alex is a big fan of the park by our house so we go there often.  I feel as though I've met every kid in our neighborhood under the age of 6 by now.  There are days that I just want to take Alex for a walk around our neighborhood though.  Even though I purposely avoid walking by the park, Alex knows exactly where it is and will throw a fit if I don't turn down the street that leads to the park.  He's a sharp one!  Thank goodness his sense of direction is better than mine!


Posing for his senior portrait?!
Goin' for a wagon ride with Ty Ty.
Notice the fresh goose egg on Alex's forehead?!  He took a head dive on the driveway tonight!