Saturday, April 30, 2011

100 days to go...

I've hit the "100 days left" mark which means we have a little over 3 months to go before we will get to hold Baby M in our arms.  I had another checkup about a week ago and everything looked good.  I had been measuring a little bigger but now I'm right where I should be.  My belly measured 24 centimeters at 24 weeks.  I've gained about 7 lbs so far which is a lot less than what I had gained with Alex at this point according to the journal I kept with him.  The baby is constantly moving and seems to be positioned behind my right rib cage a lot.  Those darn leg cramps keep returning during the night.  I had a calf cramp two nights ago and it's still sore to walk on.  My doctor said to drink more milk as calcium should help so we'll try that.  Other than that, everything is moving along smoothly.  I started to read some of my pregnancy books/magazines and the whole process still amazes me!  Baby M is truly a miracle:)