I can't keep up with how busy we've been or how fast summer is zipping by us. Every day seems like a new adventure and we are enjoying every moment. We are having so much fun and enjoying our time off from school. We love the hot weather and we usually end up at some kind of pool to cool off. Here's a few of our daily adventures....
 |
| The boys had to check out the new playground at HA! |
 |
| Alex hooped it up at the CMH basketball clinic! |
 |
| Visited Grandma at the Badger Mutual event at the Zoo! |
 |
| Taking a dip with Annie and Reid at their hotel with an outdoor pool! |
 |
| Same form and everything! |
 |
| Hanging with Baby Jack :) |
 |
| Met up with Julie and Amber at The Corners for music, beer and food trucks! I couldn't ask for two better best friends that I've known since 1st grade!!! |
This next adventure needs an explanation. We went to Wirth Pool to swim. I see my little dare devil, Sean, jump off the low diving board and flip into a somersault. A little while later, he comes over by me and says, "Mom, did you see me on the high dive?" I said no and he said, "Watch, I'm going to do a flip." I give him my motherly warning but he said he did it before and just come watch. So I go over to the high dive with my camera in hand and I video tape him flipping off the high dive.
As I'm turning my camera off, I hear the lifeguard above me yell over to see if he's okay. Next thing I know, the lifeguard is diving in after Sean. Apparently, his tummy hit the water and took his breath away a bit. The lifeguard saw him crying in the water so jumped in after him! While I was relieved he was okay, we both learned a very valuable lesson! I don't think he will be flipping off diving boards anymore. And although I think Sean could have made his way to the ladder, I was thankful for the fast reaction from the lifeguard!
 |
| Love that smile! |
 |
| He could swim every day! |
 |
| Swimming with cousins is the best! |
 |
| Lifeguard Rescue :( |
 |
| Big brother taking care of his buddy :) |
 |
| Just two dudes hanging out in the back of Dad's pickup :) |
 |
| Vacation Bible Camp |
 |
| Nice catch Sean! |
 |
Nice one, Alex!
|
 |
| Fishing fun for the boys! |
 |
| Bike ride with Logan :) |
 |
| Beautiful view at Kettle Moraine Park |
 |
| Somebody's ready for some baseball! |
 |
| Foxbrook Park |
 |
| Enjoying the paddle boat with Dad :) |
 |
| Nothing beat an ice cream taco!!! |
 |
| Enjoying some ice cream treats at Seton Fest! |
 |
| He was so proud to win a gold fish!!! |
 |
| Alex loves his little cousin Katelyn! |
 |
| Rockin' at Basses! |
 |
| Strawberry picking with Dad :) |
 |
| Cousin love at Anna's baseball game :) |
 |
| Another hot day so we found another pool! |