Seriously, how can Alex be NINE already!?! I scared Dave the other day when I said he is
half way there to moving out and going to college. Yikes!
I think I will just embrace every day with my two boys growing up so
fast!!!
Alex had a fantastic birthday! He celebrated with his school friends,
baseball buddies and soccer teammates before celebrating with his family at his
birthday party over the weekend. We
combined his birthday party with Mother’s Day on Sunday so it was nice to have
everyone together! Alex insisted on using
some of his birthday money to get me a cute plant for my desk at work in honor
of Mother’s Day! I have two pretty
amazing kids!!!
 |
| Officially Nine Years Old! |
 |
| Tyler, Anna and Sean with the birthday boy! |
 |
| Enjoying some yummy custard at Culvers for Alex's birthday! |
 |
| Happy Birthday Alex!! |
 |
| Alex and his Godmother :) |
 |
| Shooting some hoops! |
 |
| Go Brewers! |
 |
| RBI Baseball for Playstation! |
 |
| Alex and little Jack :) |
 |
| My heart is full with these two little blessings :) |
 |
| Grandma with her "Lucky Seven" darlings :) |
 |
| Happy Mother's Day to the most incredible Mom :) |
 |
| We love you, Grandma! xoxo |