Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Hot! Hot! Hot!

This summer has been a hot one and I’m not complaining!  I wish this weather would never end!!!  We took the boys to Little Amerricka on Saturday and we had fun riding rides all day!  It was a hot day so I think the bumper boats were everybody’s favorite since we got wet.  
Little Amerricka Amusement Park

Alex and Sean taking Mom and Dad for a ride!

Sean and Dad enjoying the train ride!

Alex havin' fun on the train!

Riding the Parachute together!
 We spent one last summer day at Wirth Pool on Sunday and it was wonderful!  It was hot and the perfect day to spend cooling off in the water.
The gang at Wirth Pool!

Look at these two hot sun babes!
 All that hot weather brought on the storms over the weekend.  While Dad was outside capturing the perfect photo of the lighting bolts in the sky, Alex and Sean were inside "seeing ghosts."  So that turned into a brother sleepover!  You wouldn't know it from their smiling faces but they were really scared and I'm glad they had each other for comfort! 
Brother Bonding!