There's nothing more we can do this winter but count down the days until Opening Day at Miller Park...36 days to be exact! Maybe we'll even see some green grass by then! Wishful thinking :) The boys have been playing remarkably well together lately. Seanie really looks up to his big brother and it's sweet to see Alex including Sean in everything and staying so patient with him. Their interaction just melt my heart!
Alex had a special day with Grandma Beyer on Friday and they saw the movie Frozen together. I thought it was so sweet when Alex came home and drew a picture of him and Grandma at the movies until I realized he drew the Lego guys on the big screen. I guess he would have preferred to see that one instead...LOL! Next time buddy :)
We're starting to introduce the potty to Sean and we will go full force over Spring Break. I think he will be ready and I only hope it goes half as well as it did with Alex. I can't wait to be done with diapers!
 |
| Look who's gearing up for baseball season to start! |
 |
| It's still freezing out but that doesn't keep these boys indoors! |
 |
| Cars, Trucks and Mowers! |
 |
| King of the Mountain! |
 |
| Race Time! |
 |
| Look at this stud! Purple sweater for "P" day! |
 |
| Shamrock Shake baby! |
 |
| These two crack me up! |
 |
| Potty training time! Alex is there for moral support :) |