Sunday, February 9, 2014

Activity Day

It’s amazing how many activities we can cram in a day.  Dave was under the weather so it was just the boys and I today.  By 10:30 AM, we had already watched cartoons, ate breakfast, played with Play-Doh, colored pictures, played cars on our road mats, put together some puzzles and played the “Who Shook Captain Hook” game (which, by the way, is an impossible game)!  Again, it was only 10:30 AM and I had not had my coffee yet!  The rest of the day consisted of playing imaginary kitchen, more cars, Mario Kart, a few more board games, bowling and Alex & I managed to squeeze in grocery shopping.  Just a typical day in the Michna house!
 
Hours of fun with these road mats and matchbox cars!

"Hello, may I take your order?"

Doing a little shopping :)

Maybe if I blow hard enough, the ball will knock more pins down!


Hangin' out together :)

He's got his serious Mario face on.  Watch out!

Sunday Funday with Mom :)

These two goofballs make me smile :)
 
We also had fun celebrating Papa Bob’s birthday on Saturday night.  The kids went wild when Grandma starting blowing up balloons for everybody.  GG even got into it and was hitting the balloons back at the kids.  It was a great night!

Papa Bob had some help blowing out his candles!
Happy Birthday, Papa Bob!

GG was waiting for more balloons to come her way!