We're half way there! We had our 20 week ultrasound appointment today. Everything looks normal...ahh, sigh of relief! The baby is measuring a week ahead of schedule right now. Maybe this will mean I won't go a week past my due date like I did with Alex!
My blood pressure was good and the baby's heartbeat was at 150. The baby was very "photogenic" and cooperated wonderfully during the ultrasound so the nurse was able to take the pictures and measurements she needed for the doctor. We counted 5 fingers, saw the baby yawn and watched the 4 chambers of the little heart beating away. It was quite a sight!
As for the gender...sorry everybody, we will have to wait 20 more weeks to find that out! When we ask Alex if Mommy is having a boy or a girl, he says "girl."
![]() |
| This is as close to a belly shot as you will see from me:) I wonder if the shirt color is indicative of what we are having! |
