Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family Time

Alex spent the day with Grandpa & Grandma Beyer on Thursday and Friday since his daycare was closed.  He gets SO excited about seeing "Papa" and "Nana" and asks about them daily so it was a real treat for him.  He had their full attention each day and was spoiled like usual.  I was told Alex was a good boy for them and napped really good too which is always a bonus.  Alex goes to Aunt Jenny's tomorrow and is looking forward to his playdate with Logan.  Thanks to everyone for helping us out this week!

Hey "Papa" I'm all ready to help you in your workshop.
Daddy has been busy painting some rooms at our house.  Alex was helping turn his red room into a blue room for a refreshing new look!  It turned out beautiful!!!
We celebrated Auntie Joan's 50th birthday this afternoon with yummy pizza and cake.

Pajama Party with Hailey and Logan!

Cousin pile up!  Where do they get all their energy!?

Miss Hailey & her crazy boys:)
Alex has been teething like crazy the past week or so.  One of his bottom teeth finally poked through and another one will any day now.  I think some teeth on top are making their way too so Alex has been a bit under the weather.  He's been more tired and is constantly drooling.  He's hardly got an appetite for anything.  Popsicles (aka "I-Co") are the only thing that gives him a little relief.

Alex and "Mikey" intently watching cartoons in the morning.
Silly Fish Lips!