Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kids in Motion

Alex had a play date with his friend, Lauren, at a new place in New Berlin called Kids in Motion. They had SO much fun and we will definitely be back! They had a common play area in the middle of the room with a great big soft play structure which was perfect for our kids and allowed the parents to climb on too. There were individual themed rooms around the perimeter of the room which included a construction room and was Alex's favorite. But what really got the kids jumping was the bubble machine that went off every 20 minutes. No matter where you were or what you were doing, all the kids went flying over to jump through the bubbles. It was pretty funny to watch!
.
I'm all about the trucks, Mom! Just leave me here all day.
.
I LOVE bubbles!!!
.
Outta my way big orange ball. I'm trying to find the super fun slide!
.
Officer Michna - Grandpa & Uncle Steve would be proud!
.
Alex & Lauren playing with the trains.
.
Checking out the big magnet board.
.
.
On Friday, we celebrated Uncle Mark's birthday! It's hard to believe he's only 12 years old. Thanks for a super fun party! And Alex thanks you for all the fun wagon rides!!
.
Happy Birthday Uncle Markie!
.
Riding in style! All I need now is a cold glass of milk:)