Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The stats are in...

Alex had his 2 month doctor appointment today. He now weighs 12lb 1 oz and is 23 inches long which puts him in the 40th percentile for height and weight. He got a series of shots which he didn't particularily like. It was hard to see Alex cry so hard and he looked so helpless just lying there. I was able to hold his hand but his sad little face still looked back at me hoping I would make the hurtful poking stop. He calmed down soon after and I think the Tylenol started to kick in because he was asleep before we even made it to the car.

Tasty medicine

Let me get this straight-
You're going to stick those FOUR needles in MY thigh?!?

Tough little man but still needed to be comforted by Mom

Buddy Bear is either getting a sweet kiss on the ear or Alex is trying to eat him!