Every October I'm reminded of how fast the boys are growing up because there seems to be less and less activities to do at the pumpkin farm. But we still had a fun time as a family spending some time at Linder's Pumpkin Farm this weekend. Alex and Sean played a few games and rode the barrel train. Then we picked out our pumpkins to carve for Halloween. I always wondered who buys those gigantic pumpkins that look so attractive to a kid's eye. I got my answer this year - Seanie had his heart set on a pumpkin that we could barely pick up and somehow sweet talked Dave into getting it. Happy carving!!!
 |
| Momma and her boys :) |
 |
| This is the one Mom! |
 |
| Stop growing!!! |
 |
| My little pumpkins :) |
 |
| Alex found the perfect pumpkin! |
 |
| Fun on the barrel train ride! |
 |
| I love these two! |
 |
| Daddy and Seanie's pumpkin! |
 |
| Alex and his soccer team. Go Belfast!!! |
We had a few date nights last weekend. Dave and I went to the Magic Beer and Wine tasting to help with fundraising for Alex's baseball team. Always a fun time with the other parents on the team. We're used to seeing them almost every day during the season so it was good to catch up!
I had another handsome date on Friday night with my little Seanie. We went to Noodles and Company for dinner and then to the movies to see Goosebumps! We had such a good time together. We laughed together, snuggled and shared a bowl of popcorn. It was nice to have that one-on-one time with Sean. I was one lucky lady!!!
Although it was hard not to check my phone during the movie as the Brewers were playing Game 1 of the NLCS and Dave and Alex were there cheering the Brew Crew on at Miller Park! I was happy to see the Brewers were winning 5-1 when the movie ended. What a neat experience for Dave and Alex! When we told Alex he was going to the game, he was so excited that he cried and hugged us. He's such a good kid that appreciates his blessings!
 |
| Beer and Wine tasting with this guy! |
 |
| We're ready to be frightened with Goosebumps!!! |
 |
| Let's GOOOOOOOO Brewers!!! |
 |
| Brewer day at school! |
We celebrated Papa Bob's second retirement from Yuhas Graphics & Printing. He's been a retired Milwaukee Detective for awhile now but he worked another 14 years in retirement!!! What great role model you are to all of us. You've always taught us to work hard, take pride in what you do and show dedication. We're proud of you Papa Bob!!! You can finally enjoy retirement (again) and do whatever makes you happy!!!
| | |
| Celebrating Papa's (second) retirement! |
Seanie is my little artist and he is good. I love watching him draw. He sits at the table and really concentrates. He is a bit of a perfectionist at times. Sometimes there is a pile of crumpled papers on my floor. But I love that he takes an interest in drawing and wants to get better. He always thinks of those special details to add to pictures that really make the picture stand out. There's big things in store for you, Sean Man. Keep up the creativity! You've got talent!!!
 |
| The focus lately has been Halloween pictures which is why Sean choose a zombie to draw. This was all done by free-hand and no tracing. Pretty good for a seven year old I think! |