I can't remember the last time I was at the Circus but we decided to take Alex and Sean and see what it was all about. Truthfully, I think I was the most excited for the entertainment but we all ended up having a great time! Each one of us had our favorite part of the show. So much talent to watch including the acrobats dangling from the ceiling, the animals and their tricks, the amazing jugglers and Sean's favorite - the man that shot out of the cannon! Yikes!
 |
| Circus Time |
 |
| Seanie found a friend at the Circus :) |
Oh what a difference a week makes in Wisconsin! From 70 degree weather to snow flurries and 20 degree weather in just a week. February has been unpredictable!
 |
| There's that white stuff again!!! |
 |
| One week ago - short sleeves!!! |
 |
| Seanie and his fish, Jumper :) |
 |
| Alex & Tyler at Chess Club :) |