Sunday, August 14, 2016

Great Wolf Lodge

I couldn't have asked for a more fun birthday and the celebration was right up my alley!  We went to Portillo's for dinner on Friday night because I've been wanting to try it out ever since they opened.  So delicious and such a fun night with my boys!!!
 
Celebrating my birthday with my boys :)

The burgers and shake were sooooo good!!!
 My parents were invited to a wedding in Wisconsin Dells and wanted to make a fun family weekend out of it so invited the whole family.  They were staying at the Great Wolf Lodge after all which is one of favorite water parks!  I cannot even explain how hyped the cousins get to see each other; much less spend two whole days together at a waterpark!
 
They were all fish in the water and dare devils on the water slides!  We definitely got our fill of swimming this weekend.  Alex said it feels like he is still in the wave pool when he went to bed!  We even got Grandpa and Grandma on some of the water slides including the Howlin' Tornado!!!  So many fun memories that will last forever!  Thanks to Papa and Nana for a fantastic weekend!
Best friends for life!

Hanging with Miss Katelyn :)

Alex woke up at 6:00 AM which is his usual wakeup time.  I had to keep him occupied but quiet so Sean and Dad could keeping sleep.  So we bummed around the hotel and finally ended up walking over to Panera for breakfast.  I just love our one-on-one conversation and cherish those moments we have together!
Nobody awake but us so we were having some fun!

We love the Great Wolf Lodge!

Sean and Tyler were buddies on the slides!

All the kids loved the wave pool!!!

Alex and Logan havin' fun together :)


Moosejaw for dinner!
These kids had an awesome time at the waterpark!