Monday, November 3, 2014

Tyler's 5th Birthday

We celebrated Tyler’s birthday on Saturday with a great big Lego-themed party!  The kids had a ball together.  I've noticed there’s less fighting and tears among the cousins as the kids are getting older.  They really love seeing each other and play so nice together!  Dave and Rob ran them around outside with a friendly game of kickball and then it was time for pizza, presents and cake!  Happy birthday Tyler!  I'm sure it took you less than a day to put all of your Lego sets together!
 
Getting ready for presents!

Silly Boys!
Papa and Hailey :)
 
Happy Birthday to my Lego-Lover, Tyler!

I was able to help at Alex’s school on Friday and participate in the Halloween party.  What a great afternoon!  There were many fun activities and games for the kids.  I helped the class make spooky Halloween picture frames.  They also walked in the parade that went throughout the school so they could show off their costumes.  The older kids made a tunnel for the kids to run through in the gym.  Alex had so much fun with his classmates and I was glad I was there to watch.
Alex's 5K class
 
Walking in the Halloween parade!

Working hard on the spooky picture frames!
   
Sean is learning so much every day and I am just amazed at what he knows!  I received a phone call at work today from Miss Lisa, which is our daycare lady.  She usually doesn’t call unless someone is sick or hurt so I was concered at first and asked if everything was okay.  She said, "Everything is great!  I just had to call and tell you how proud I am of Sean right now."  Apparently he worked so hard on a project they were making at daycare.  He cut so nice with the scissors all by himself, colored and glued everything together.  Lisa said he did such an amazing job that she thought I should know.  I was one proud Momma.  That phone call made my day!  I am so proud of my little Seanie Man!  Way to go, Bud!
What a lil' ham!
Seriously, how cute it this kid!?!
He'll probably hate me in a couple years for posting this picture :)