We had the best time celebrating Sean’s 3rd
birthday in the Dells. We stayed at the
Kalahari Resort and had our fill of waterslides for two days. The boys LOVE the water and are dare-devils
on all the slides! We also saw the Tommy
Bartlett Show which everyone enjoyed and checked out the Timbavati Wildlife Park
where the animals were eating right out of our hands which was neat.
 |
| My two dare-devils! |
 |
| Happy Birthday, lil' Sean man! |
 |
| Lovin' the slides! |
 |
| Daddy, Sean & Alex |
 |
| Tommy Bartlett Show |
 |
| Feeding the giraffs :) |
Just thinking about Seanie puts a smile on my face. He has such a goofy personality but in a very reserved manner. He is never looking to be the center of attention but the kid is beyond hilarious. He’s so easy-going and the sweetest, thumb-sucking little boy I know! When he shoots me that huge smile of his, I think to myself, “I can’t believe he’s mine!” What a little blessing! Happy Birthday, Seanie! We love you to pieces!!
 |
| Cuddling up to the Kangaroos :) |