Sunday, July 20, 2014

Amazing Weekend!

We had the best weekend filled with nothing but summer fun!  Alex finished up his baseball season and had a great time with his friends.  I enjoyed every minute of watching him play the sport he loves so much!  Next up, soccer in the fall.
My All-Star, Alex!
 
Batter up!

 Daddy has been keeping Alex and Sean busy this summer and taking them on really cool adventures.  Last week, they went to Green Meadows Farm and had a blast together checking out the farm equipment and chasing after the animals.  Seriously, how lucky are my three boys that get to hang out all summer together!?!  I am SO jealous!!
Alex & Seanie on the tractor!

My Handsome Sean!

How cute are they?!
 The ice cream truck actually made it down our street for the very first time since we've lived here.  When I heard the music coming, I quick ran for my purse so my boys could experience the ice cream truck like I did as a kid for the very first time!
The Ice Cream Truck!
Seriously, Sean!  You picked the messiest ice cream bar!

We joined the Brenton’s for a fun night at the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Watertown.  The kids played in the bounce houses and had a good time together.  Sean wanted to ride the bumper boats SO badly so I gave in and it was worth every penny to see his smiling face!!!  I can’t stop smiling thinking about it!

Bounce house fun!

Watching the hot air balloons go up in the sky!

Seanie LOVED these boats!

Hot Air Balloon Festival!

We went to visit Annie and have dinner at Waterstreet Brewery on Saturday night.  Since Ann was done working for the night, she joined us for a Trolley ride around downtown Milwaukee.  We all enjoyed it and the boys absolutely loved hanging out with Annie!  
Trolley Ride
Waterstreet Brewery with Annie :)

 Sunday was filled with water and sun!  I bought a Slip n Slide late last summer for maybe $3 thinking it might last one day but would be a fun treat for the boys.  Best $3.00 I’ve spent!  We had SO much fun today and played with that Slip n Slide for hours and hours.  The boys LOVED it and it was neat to see them so excited!  What a great weekend we had! 

Water balloon fight!

Seanie just wanted to get wet!

Lovin' the Slip n Slide!

 
Seanie would army crawl to get the end if he didn't make it!

Loads of Fun!

These two make me smile :)