Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Big Boys Club

It's day four of potty training for Sean. I don't want to get ahead of myself here but I think the kid is potty trained already!  He's had a few accidents since wearing big boy undies but for the most part he is doing awesome!  He will either tell us he has to go, take our hand or just pull his pants down and go all by himself. I'm so proud of him!
Big Boy Undies!

 
Spring Break
 
It's mid-April and snowing!  Seriously!?!  The boys are all on spring break this week and enjoying their time together at home.  Alex finished up his swim lessons this past week.  The boys colored Easter eggs and both had dentist appointments.  

Dave and the boys ventured out this afternoon and cheered on the Brewers at Miller Park.  Sean even went in his undies and no accidents!  I wasn't sure if Sean would make it through the game but he did great and loved the racing sausages.  He is definitely not afraid of them as he's giving them all high fives as they were leaving!
We love Miller Park!
Brewers' biggest fans!

Alex and Tyler practicing their back float!

My big boy, Sean, at the dentist!

Nice sunglasses, Alex!

Coloring Easter Eggs!
The finished products!
Scootin' around :)
My two favorites sharing a laugh :)
Cuddles for Dad :)
Seanie and Miss Anna :)