Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Alex's 4th Birthday!

Our sweet Alex turned four years old today so Dave and I took the day off to spend with the birthday boy.  We started off going to the Zoo with the boys and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  We rode the train and Carousel, both of which Seanie was very skeptical about.  We played outside all afternoon and then we headed over to cheer on the Brewers at Miller Park with Grandma & Grandpa Michna and Auntie Joan.  We had awesome seats right behind home plate and Alex was able to say hi to Bernie Brewer and the Italian Sausage.  What a super fun day for this new four year old!  Alex was officially pooped out from his special day when we tucked him into bed.  Happy Birthday, Alex!  We love you and we are so proud of you!!

The Birthday Boy

My silly Sean walking around in my sandals!
Daddy and his boys at the Zoo!

Mommy & Alex :)

Seanie had fun climbing on the playset!

I'm FOUR today!

I loved spending time with the birthday boy today!

Waiting for Bernie...
Hi Bernie!  I'm your #1 fan!!

Go Brewers!!

Italian was the winner of the Sausage race!

Happy 4th Birthday, Alex!!