I think it's possible we might have crammed a little too much into this weekend for the kids. We went to Grandpa & Grandma Michna's house on Saturday night for some yummy Chinese food. The boys had fun hanging out with Uncle Mark and Aunt Ann :) We went to visit our friends, Lauren & Ryan, on Sunday morning and had such a fun play date at their house. It's great to see the kids get along so well. We ran some errands and played outside. Then Dad took Alex to the Circus tonight while I stayed home with my lil' man, Sean. I think Alex was so blown out from our busy weekend that he finally crashed at the Circus and could barely stay awake. He told me all about the cool animals and funny clowns when he got home so I know he still enjoyed the show :)
![]() |
| Alex at the Circus |
| Funky hair, Seanie! |
| Awe...Alex & Lauren :) |
| The rollercoaster was a huge hit! |
| Special cupcakes for dessert! |
| The whole gang - Ryan, Alex, Sean & Lauren |
| Havin' fun in the snow! |
| Lovin' the outdoors! |
| Oooh, it tastes so good :) |
| Snuggle time with Annie! |
