Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Miami Bulls?

We celebrated my cousin's wedding this past weekend in Chicago at the InterContinental and we had such a great time with family. It was a NBA wedding as my cousin, David, works for the Miami Heat and married his beautiful bride, Sebrina, who works for the Chicago Bulls. Small world! So many people traveled to make it a super fun wedding. The photo booth was a hoot too! Congrats to David & Sebrina! So happy for you guys!!

David & Sebrina...Just Married!

The Beyer Clan

Enjoying some cocktails with my brother :)


The groom and his cousins!


My love :)

Carla and I with newlyweds, Theresa & Antoine!

I had to sneak in a photo with Bob Love, former Chicago Bulls superstar!
Thanks to Grandma Michna and her team of help over the weekend for watching the boys.  I missed these smiling faces but knew they were in good hands!
 
Off to the races...

Mr. Alex Man

Silly Seanie Bon