Sunday, July 1, 2012

Seanie's 11 Months!

Wow!  I can’t believe Sean turned 11 months old today and I can’t believe it’s already July!  The summer is flying by and we’re lovin’ this hot weather.  So what’s Seanie up to these days?!  He can now wave to us.  He throws one arm up in the air for “So Big.”  His two top teeth just broke through this week to add to his two bottom teeth that he already has.  He eats anything in sight!  He loves pancakes, fruit bars, yogurt, cereal, meat, bananas, French fries, cheese, oatmeal, and the list goes on!  We just dug out a couple walkers for him to use and he will do endless laps around our house.  He can stand on his own but no steps yet.  He’s got such a silly personality and has the biggest, most happy smile (when he’s not Mr. Serious)!  He loves the outdoors and getting wet and he absolutely loves to be around his big brother.  He is the most easy-going baby I have ever seen and will only make noise if he wants or needs something.  He can get pretty vocal then!

Lovin' the water!

Don't forget the sunscreen!

Peek-a-boo!

Just chillin'

Silly boy!

Get those legs moving, Sean!
As for Alex – He is all about the baseball.  The kid is swinging the bat anytime he can whether it’s inside the house or out.  He knows just about everyone on the Brewers team and really studies the game when he watches them play on tv.  I caught him the other day spitting on the grass before I pitched him the baseball because “that’s what Rickie Weeks does” I am told.  Besides that, he loves splashing in the water outside and swinging on his swing.  He’s at such a fun age and I can’t wait for all the 4th of July festivities coming up for him this week.

My handsome little man!
  
Twins!

Crazy boys!

A sweet treat for a sweet boy!