I am trying desperately to keep up with Sean's baby book (and Alex's too, for that matter). I try my best to keep records of all their "firsts" and document cute things they do or say. But they change on me so darn quick and life has been busy so I feel like I am falling behind...
So what is Sean up to at 10 months old? He is eating almost any table food. He loves his pancakes in the morning. He looks to swipe food away from Alex all the time or steal his sippy cup. Sean is starting to wave to us and will do it on cue. He gave me my first wet, open-mouthed, tongue kiss the other day. I loved it. He's cruisin around furniture with ease and is starting to stand by himself. He likes to hold onto the back of Alex's firetruck and walk behind as Alex rides.
Sean loves to watch Alex play and is content just sitting by him and all his different trucks. It's precious to see these two "playing" together or listening to Alex have a conversation with Sean. They also love to (gently) wrestle together on the couch and Sean will let out these big shrieks of excitement. He is such a happy baby and lights up a room with his smile and laughter. Happy 10 Months, Seanie!
 |
| Getting too big for his car seat. |
 |
| Tickles from Daddy! |
 |
| Wrestle Mania! |
 |
| My little bundle of joy:) |
 |
| Kisses from Seanie...so much love! |
 |
| Kisses from Alex...so sweet! |
 |
| I love a clean baby! |
 |
| Almost walking! |
 |
| I love (chocolate chip) pancakes! |