Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snow / 7 Months

Alex was happy to see some snow fall this weekend and had fun playing in it on Friday.  On Saturday, he went to his very first movie and saw Happy Feet Two with Hailey & Logan.  I think he thought it was neat and enjoyed the experience of the big screen and buttery popcorn but he got a little antsy towards the end of it so I don't know if we will be back anytime real soon.  Alex has been doing really well with potty training.  He still wears a diaper during naps and at bedtime but, besides that, I can't remember the last time he had an accident.  He's also been going to bed better for us and falling asleep on his own like a big boy!  Yay for Alex!!

Havin' fun in the snow/rain!

Seriously, Mom, some privacy please!
 
Shaking rattles together!

I wish this picture had turned out better because I love their facial expressions!

Hanging out with Daddy!

I can't believe it, but Sean is already 7 months old!  He weighs about 19.5lbs and is 26.5 inches long.  There's not much to complain about over here.  He's still eating and sleeping like a champ.  Crawling hasn't taken off yet, although he's crawled a few times for us.  Once he gets the hang of it, I'm sure there is no stopping him to keep up with his brother.  Sean plays really nice with his toys and loves it when a blanket or toy covers up his face.  What a silly baby!!    

Who's that cute baby looking at me?!

Helping Mom with the laundry!

Happy Boy:)

Snuggling with my sleeping beauty:)

Sean was lovin' this!