Sunday, November 27, 2011

ELMO

The much anticipated day finally came for Alex.  Ever since he saw the first commercial on tv for Sesame Street Live, he wanted to go.  That was over a month ago and he has reminded us every day since that he is going to see Elmo.  He even told the cashier at the grocery store the other day, "I see Elmo."  Needless to say, he was excited and it was everything I was hoping it would be for him.  I thought he would dance more but I think he was so overwhelmed with the stage and the Live characters that he just sat on my lap in awe of everything.  It was so much fun to see the excitement on his face and worth every penny! 

I see Elmo!

The Elmo Gang

Tyler was bustin' a move!

This was Alex during the whole show.  Priceless!
I can't forget about my little Seanie Wonie.  Dave and I both agreed that his personality just popped in the last couple of days.  The extended holiday weekend was so nice to catch up on things at home and spend time with our boys.  Sean has been so responsive to us and playful and he's got a huge, huge smile that just melts my heart.

My sweet little boy:)

Just look at that CUTE smile:)

Seanie and GG

I couldn't resist the naked shot!