I'll never forget my first Mother's Day - It was just three days after Alex was born. There's nothing more rewarding...ask any Mom out there! It's a job that goes unappreciated many times but SO worth it. I don't think you can fully grasp what it takes to be a Mom until you become one yourself. Hopefully I have shown my Mom and Mother-in-Law how much I appreciate them in my life because they are truly wonderful!!
Dave was out of town coaching baseball for most of the day but made sure he pampered me in the short time he saw me with some Mother's Day gifts and a much needed back massage! We went over to Steve & Jenny's house in the afternoon where we all enjoyed a delicious Mother's Day dinner. Thanks for hosting! It was a good time as usual and nice to be able to wish all the Moms a Happy Mother's Day!
 |
| Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You're the best!! |
 |
| My sweet, Godson, Logan:) |
 |
| Alex & Mommy |