Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's about time...

...we share our exciting news!  Alex will become a big brother on or around August 8th.  I'm about 12 weeks along so almost through the first trimester.  I've been feeling pretty good so far.  A few weeks of continued quesiness and I'm still feeling tired.  I've been going to bed right after Alex around 8:00-8:30 and sometimes even beating him to bed!  Hopefully that won't last too much longer as I look forward to my personal time at night to get my own stuff done.

Dave and I are both so thrilled to have another little one on the way.  We saw the doctor already and everything looks good.  Reality sunk in when we saw our baby moving its legs and arms around on the ultrasound screen.  Alex is still too young to understand but when we ask him to give the baby kisses, he will kiss Mommy's belly.  He's going to be such a loving big brother!

We shared the news to our parents on Christmas with a personalized ornament: 


More exciting news!  It's about time the Packers made another Super Bowl appearance.  Thanks to Rob and Carla for having us over for the game.  It was a nail-biter at the end but the Pack pulled through and made us proud!  What a fun win!!  Bring on those Steelers!
 
Braeden and Alex sitting in anticipation...
Logan and Alex cheering together!
The Beyer's rootin' on the Pack!
It's okay, Daddy!  Better luck next time with your Bears!!